When work takes you away from home, we’ll help you feel at home
Comfortable, private accommodation that feels like home
Are you working away from home, employed on a fixed-term contract?
Or freshly-arrived in the area and still settling in to your new role? It can feel like a lonely, nomadic existence.
We understand the need for your own private place where you're free to relax, socialise and work in comfort. Our apartment gives you an authentic home-from-home experience.
And you've got better things to do than worry about chores, so we'll take care of the housework and make sure your space is kept clean and tidy.
Here are just some of the things you’ll love:
• Quiet, friendly neighbourhood, with no through traffic
• Short walk to Salisbury centre and the railway station
• Easily accessible by road
• Personal off-road parking space
• 24/7 access, with private front door
• Friendly, caring on-site support from owner, Mary Webb
• Cleaning included
• A settled base to come back to when travelling
• Keep your possessions secure while you’re away
• Invite friends and family to stay at no extra charge
• Private balcony area with BBQ
• Excellent Wifi
• Dedicated workspace
• Sky TV
• Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
• Flexible terms
• Flat-rate fee with no hidden extras
• Hassle-free sign-up service
• Fully compliant with all relevant property regulations
Salisbury Apartments is the perfect mix of location, property, and practicality.
No-where away from home, will feel so much like home.
Mary Webb, owner of Salisbury Apartments
"Mary is lovely; helpful and so welcoming...Mary really cares for her guests."
Flat 1,14 Hartington Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP27LG, United Kingdom
Salisbury Apartments is located on the North side of Salisbury centre offering exceptional access by both road and rail.
The A36, A303 and A30 are all within easy reach. The apartment is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and includes your own personal on-site parking space.
By rail, Salisbury railway station is just an easy 10 minute walk away, offering fast mainline links to London, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton, Portsmouth and beyond.
A selection of appreciative comments from the many we’ve received on Tripadvisor:
“The apartment is larger than I expected. Mary was a charming and helpful host, and the flat was clean, warm and welcoming. There’s good wi-fi and tv including Sky TV, with an additional TV in the bedroom. The kitchen is well equipped and the lounge comfortable. There are desks in both the bedroom and lounge. The heating is efficient and there is constant hot water.”
“It is like a home away from home…a cosy one bed apartment less than 15 minutes walk from the centre of Salisbury with a parking space for amazing value. Mary is accommodating and very helpful and available if we need anything.”
“Very warm comfortable flat. All the furniture and equipment was of a very high standard”
“Excellent accommodation, great location! The apartment was even better than expected. Spotlessly clean, spacious, within easy walking distance of the city centre. But it was the little things that made it so special. Mary really cares for her guests.”